Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door bespoke made to the highest quality by a professional joinery company.
uPVC frame is manufactured by ‘Eurocell’.
Would cost around £2,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Still has its protective packaging, as shipped by the supplier.
- Escutcheon plates and low threshold comes separately and need to be fitted.
- Two holes are drilled for the purpose of installing a bar handle (handle is not included with the item). Since the lock-set is installed between these holes (see last photo), adding a straight bar handle could make the lock difficult to operate. Therefore, it is advised to install an offset bar handle so you can access the main lock with the key.
- Centre to centre measurement between the handle holes: 99.5 cm.
- High quality 3 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 3 ‘Eurospec’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk in to the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is double glazed, distorted, frosted, toughened, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- Lovely decorative 3D design on the glazing.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane.
- The colour externally and internally is wood-grain Brown (Golden Oak effect), with a White frame.
- The colour of the hinges is Chrome.
Ref No. 3WD5-24-1-21 (Unit 11 K3) (JVN)