Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door in Black, bespoke made to a high quality.
Would cost around £1,500 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Screw holes from previously fitted address number and door chain (see photos) – these can be easily filled, or covered with your own furniture.
- 3 point ‘ERA’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold, which can be sunk into the floor on installation, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally is woodgrain Black and internally is Woodgrain White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3PE2-27-7-1 (Unit 11 X30)(DO)