Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door in woodgrain Black with a wooden (Pine) frame and toplight, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £1300 if you were to order bespoke direct.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mismeasure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- One piece of gasket from the frame is missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- The spy-hole is missing, however these can also be purchased online at a low expense and fitted easily.
- 3 point ‘ERA’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- The toplight / window can be cut off, leaving just the door frame height of 210.4cm.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Laminated (High performance safety glass and is held together if shattered; also reduces noise).
- The colour externally is woodgrain Black and internally is Woodgrain White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Black and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3SG5-12-6-4 (Unit 11 Q3)(DO)