Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door in Black, Bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘BritDoors’ using a ‘Sheerframe’ profile.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
Would cost around £1,200.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Paint chips to ‘three’ of the hinges. These however are metal and could easily be touched up/ painted.
- 3 point ‘ERA’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- Comes with a low threshold, which can be sunk into the floor so there is nothing to step over
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is between 24 to 28mm thick, double glazed, distorted, black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally is woodgrain Black and internally is Woodgrain White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3LU3-8-12-4 (TG Unit 1 CT21) (DO)