Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Rehau’.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
- New, was part installed and removed the same day.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Still has its protective packaging, as shipped by the supplier.
- Hinge cap cover x2 / Hinge covers x1 are missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- 3 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys (The keys are in the letter box).
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Comes with a low threshold, which can be sunk into the floor so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is 24mm to 28mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- The colour externally is woodgrain Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 and internally is Woodgrain White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3CF42-6-9-3 (Unit 11 – X26) (DO)