Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- All the beading for the top-light are missing along with the glazing, however you could purchase suitable beading at a low expense, or the top light can be cut off. We can order glazing for an extra however we will have to estimate the thickness as we are missing the beading. See ‘Glazing’ section for more info.
- High quality 3 point ‘Yale Lockmaster’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- The top-light / window can be cut off, leaving just the door frame height of 202.3 cm.
- Glazing in the door is double glazed, frosted pattern, toughened with metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- There is no glazing for the top-light with this item but we can order it in at a cost of £25 total inc VAT, this will take 2-3 days to be delivered to us.
- Please note, we would not be able to remove or install the new glazing units, this would need to be done by your installer.
- Glass would be of the highest quality: 28 mm toughened, Low E, Pilkington KS, Argon Gas filled with a ‘U Value’ of 1.2 or less.
- Glass will pass building regulations.
- If you want to order yourself, the units required are: Width: 79.2 cm, Height: 12.1 cm x1 pane (Checked LH).
- The colour externally is wood grain Brown (Golden Oak) and internally is Matt White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has Chrome coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3LU5-23-1-4 (Unit 2 TG) (JVN)