Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have multiple of these available for sale, identical in design & size. The listed price is for just the one.
We have identical doors opening the opposite way and also the same doors in Black and White. See our other listings.
High quality composite Front Door, bespoke made by a professional joinery company.
Produced on the 28/07/2020 (see photos), and offers some of the latest security system & energy efficiency ratings on the market.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
Comes fully complete with nothing missing ready to be installed.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Still has its protective packaging, as shipped by the supplier.
- Comes complete with door handles, letter box, door chain, sill, and sill end caps.
- High quality 3 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 ‘ISEO’ keys.
- A door chain is provided for added security.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is double glazed, frosted, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Laminated (High performance safety glass and is held together if shattered; also reduces noise).
- The colour externally is wood-grain Anthracite Grey and internally is wood-grain White, with a White frame on both sides.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is White.
- Comes with a White coloured sill.
Ref No. 3BB1-19-4-13 C/D, (Sets C/D – TG) (JVN)