Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Timber Front Door with uPVC frame.
Has a Bar Handle installed, giving the door a contemporary look.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Very high quality door and would cost around £3,000.00 if you were to order new direct. Not sure on the wood type but its very heavy.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Couple of light cosmetic marks, but hardly noticeable- see last photos.
- Tear on the rubber gasket seal on the threshold (see last photo), however, can be replaced online at a low expense.
- uPVC Frame is slightly bowed, so when installing you would need some more screws to straighten this out- see last photos. The door its self is not bowed at all.
- High quality 3 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 3 ‘Eurospec’ keys.
- A door chain is installed for added security.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is double glazed, frosted, toughened with , Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally is Anthracite Grey and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Brushed Stainless Steel and the colour of the hinges is Chrome.
Ref No. 3LU4-12-6-2 (Unit 11 L18) (JVN)