Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door in Woodgrain White, bespoke made to a high quality.
Would cost around £1,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Crack in the spine of the door were the lock strip is and on the side of the frame (see photos) – this could be re-secured using adhesive.
- Small screw holes on the internal side from the previously fitted alarm system – these can be filled or covered with a new replacement alarm.
- Chips to the side of the door frame which would be hidden by trim when the door is installed.
- Missing sill end caps which can be purchased online for a small expense.
- The beading for the sidelight is missing, however this can also be purchased online for a small expense.
- 3 point ‘Lockmaster’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with a new barrel and 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
Sidelight / Window
- The sidelight / window on its own is: 41.5cm in width and can be removed if required.
- Just the frame width is 92cm.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The glazing for the sidelight is distorted and has Georgian bars fitted inside the glass (these cannot be removed).
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the colour of the hinges is Gold.
Ref No. 3LE2-9-3-1 (Unit 11 GLASS RACK 5 FRAME /DOOR M31 NH)