Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door in Woodgrain White, bespoke made to a high quality.
Would cost around £1,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
We have matching products available – see our shop.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/very clean condition on both sides.
- The door appears to stand slightly askew in the photos, however once installed it will hang squarely in the frame.
- Light scratch marks on the frame, threshold, external handle, and internal letterbox cover – these are barely visible and could be easily touched up.
- Screw holes on the external side from the previous door number – these could be filled or covered with a new replacement number.
- Missing sill end caps, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- High quality 3 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 ‘Patons’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is Woodgrain White, with a White uPVC frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Gold and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 2CF42-12-12-13 (Unit 1 CT35 TG) (JVN)