Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Stable Door bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Rockdoor’.
Would cost around £2,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
Rockdoor has been at the forefront of the composite door market since 1996. Rather than using timber which often swells and bows, a Rockdoor composite door uses a high-density core which is 60% stronger than standard composite doors. This is standard across our entire range of composite front doors, back doors, French doors and stable doors.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- 4 point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 6 keys.
- The door opens outwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain Brown (Golden Oak), with a white frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 2WV13-18-10-65 (Unit 2 TG)(DO)