Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have matching products available- see our shop.
High quality Composite Stable Door.
Would cost around £2,500.00 if you were to order new direct .
- Was only installed in a showroom for 6-12 months.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed.
- Few screw holes on both edges of the frame externally, however these would be hidden with upon installation.
- High quality 4 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes 2 keys for the main lock on top pane and 3 ‘Zone’ keys for the bottom lock.
- The door opens outwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is 24mm thick triple glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally is woodgrain Brown (Golden Oak) and internally is Woodgrain White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Gold Chrome coloured furniture.
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
Ref No. 2WV13-18-10-69 (Unit 1 TG BT21 ) (JVN)