Please note: We have multiple of these available for sale, identical in design, just different sizes/ openings- see our shop.
Engineered Wood Cream Casement Window, bespoke made to the highest quality by Kloeber.
‘Kloeber’ produce some of the highest quality doors & windows on the market.
To order this direct would cost £1,158.00 (see 4th photo for original invoice).
This invoice was also 18 months ago, before all the high price increases, so you would be looking at over £2,000 today.
The door thickness is 5.7cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is a small scuff on a handle, however a new one can be purchased online.
- There are slight chips in the wood on one edge of the frame (see photos), however this could be covered with trim on installation.
The locking screws for the handles are missing, however new handles can be purchased online.
- 6 point locking system making it very secure.
- Externally opening windows – see photos.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- The colour externally and internally is Cream, with a matching frame either side.
- Powder coating offers a tough and resilient coating with a high quality finish, requiring no maintenance
- The colour of the handles is Black and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 4PE29-19-1-10 (Unit 11 J21) (DO)