We have lots of Crittall products available– see our other listings.
Original Crittall Steel Back Door, bespoke made to a very high quality.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Crittall are still manufacturing windows and doors to this day. To order this item bespoke-direct you would be spending around £4,126 – see a quotation in photos for a similar size set (this price would not include glazing).
We can sand-blast and respray these items to any colour for an additional £600 – please contact us for more information. We would be required to remove the existing glazing in order to do this, and the replacement glass would cost a further £345 for Double Glazing, or £160 for Single Glazing.
Double Glazing would be of the highest quality: Pilkington KS energy efficiency, Low E, Toughened, Argon Gas filled with a U-value of 1.2 or less.
Single Glazing would also be Toughened, high quality glass.
Please note: we are not able to fit the replacement glass, so this would need to be done by your fitter or a glazier.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent condition on both sides.
- 1 pane of glass is cracked (see photos), however, if you intend to have it sand blasted and re-painted the glass will have to be removed anyway.
- The main locking mechanism is not operating, preventing the door from being unlocked. However, a competent locksmith would be able to rectify this and replace the mechanism if needed, which could be purchased online.
- Has 2 bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multipoint locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- The door opens outwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the left.
- Glazing is original single glazed, clear.
- As mentioned above, we offer a fully refurbishing and re-painting service on this product, in your choice of colour.
- This would cost a total of £600 including VAT.
- The putty, glazing & furniture is hand removed by ourselves and the product delivered to a highly rated, local sand blasting company.
- See 4th example photo of a set we had re-sprayed in black. We have lots more photos on request or a more in depth specification of the coating if required.
- Please note the glazing can’t be saved when the doors are stripped, so this would need to be replaced. This would also need to be putty filled and installed by your fitter.
- We can order new glazing in at the costs below:
- Single glazed (toughened) units: £160.00 total including VAT.
- Double glazed 14mm (Toughened, Argon Gas, Pilkington KS, Low E) units: £345.00 total including VAT.
- We can order any type of glazing at an extra cost: Laminated, Tinted, Leaded, Frosted etc
- The colour externally and internally is Cream, with a matching frame either side.
- The handles are Solid Brass and the colour of the hinges is Cream.
Ref No. 3BN1-1-12-1 (Unit 11 I19)(AW)