Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
We have lots of Crittall products available– see our other listings.
Original Crittall Steel Back Door, bespoke made to a very high quality.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Crittall are still manufacturing windows and doors to this day. To order this item bespoke-direct you would be spending around £4,126 – see a quotation in photos for a similar size set (this price would not include glazing).
We can sand-blast and respray these items to any colour for an additional £600 – please contact us for more information. We would be required to remove the existing glazing in order to do this, and the replacement glass would cost a further £350 for Double Glazing, or £150 for Single Glazing.
Double Glazing would be of the highest quality: Pilkington KS energy efficiency, Low E, Toughened, Argon Gas filled with a U-value of 1.2 or less.
Single Glazing would also be Toughened, high quality glass.
Please note: we are not able to fit the replacement glass, so this would need to be done by your fitter or a glazier.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Both sides would benefit from being repainted.
- Multipoint ‘Union’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Union’ key.
- The door opens outwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is single glazed, clear.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security.
- As mentioned above, we offer a fully refurbishing and re-painting service on this product, in your choice of colour.
- This would cost a total of £600 including VAT.
- The putty, glazing & furniture is hand removed by ourselves and the product delivered to a highly rated, local sand blasting company.
- See 4th example photo of a set we had re-sprayed in black. We have lots more photos on request or a more in depth specification of the coating if required.
- Please note the glazing can’t be saved when the doors are stripped, so this would need to be replaced. This would also need to be putty filled and installed by your fitter.
- We can order new glazing in at the costs below:
- Single glazed (toughened) units: £145 total including VAT.
- Double glazed 14mm (Toughened, Argon Gas, Pilkington KS, Low E) units: £295 total including VAT.
We can order any type of glazing at an extra cost: Laminated, Tinted, Leaded, Frosted etc.
- Both sides of the door and frame were previously painted White, however the paint has weathered over time.
- The handles are Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3LE16-3-11-2 (Unit 11 U2) (MB)