We have lots of Crittall products available– see our other listings.
Original Crittall Steel Back Door, bespoke made to a very high quality.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Crittall are still manufacturing windows and doors to this day. To order this item bespoke-direct you would be spending around £4,126 – see a quotation in photos for a similar size set (this price would not include glazing).
We can sand-blast and respray these items to any colour for an additional £395 – please contact us for more information. We would be required to remove the existing glazing in order to do this, and the replacement glass would cost a further £350 for Double Glazing, or £150 for Single Glazing.
Double Glazing would be of the highest quality: Pilkington KS energy efficiency, Low E, Toughened, Argon Gas filled with a U-value of 1.2 or less.
Single Glazing would also be Toughened, high quality glass.
Please note: we are not able to fit the replacement glass, so this would need to be done by your fitter or a glazier.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Both sides would benefit from being repainted.
- Multipoint locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Union’ key.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is original single glazed, clear
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security.
- The handles are Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3KT13-07-9-1 (Unit 11 W20) (MB)