We have lots of ‘Crittall’ products available- see our other listings
Original Crittall Steel Back Door, bespoke made to a very high quality.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
‘Crittall’ are the world’s leading supplier of steel doors & windows. Their legacy shaping and influencing design can be seen worldwide for over the last 170 years. They are at the for forefront of innovation, using cutting-edge design and precision machining to craft and hand-finish, unique, beautiful doors & windows which last a lifetime.
Traditional Steel Crittall French Doors, dating back to around 100 years old.
With this product we can offer a professional sand-blasting and re-painting service for an additional £1000. See bottom of listing for more details.
Please note: we are not able to fit the replacement glass, so this would need to be done by your fitter or a glazier.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Both sides would benefit from being repainted.
- Screw holes internally (see photos), this can be used for a new bolt lock.
- The bottom glazing panels of both sidelights are bowed (see photos), which could be rectified by a competent glazier. However, if you intend to sandblast and repaint these doors, the glazing would have to be removed anyway.
- Multipoint locking system (including top/bottom corners), making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Union’ key.
- Comes with 1 ‘ERA’ key for the windows.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
Sidelight / Window
- There are two sidelights of equal width. Each sidelight is 50.9cm in width.
- Just the frame width is 114.4cm.
- The width with just one sidelight is 165.3cm.
- Glazing is original single glazed, clear.
- Has a leaded diamond design with each pane individually glazed, giving a high quality appearance and making them easier to replace if broken.
- As mentioned above, we offer a fully refurbishing and re-painting service on this product, in your choice of colour.
- This would cost a total of £1000 including VAT.
- The putty, glazing & furniture is hand removed by ourselves and the product delivered to a highly rated, local sand blasting company.
- See 4th example photo of a set we had re-sprayed in black. We have lots more photos on request or a more in depth specification of the coating if required.
- Please note the glazing can’t be saved when the doors are stripped, so this would need to be replaced. This would also need to be putty filled and installed by your fitter.
- We can order new glazing in at the costs below:
- Single glazed (toughened) units: £180 total including VAT.
Double glazed 14mm (Toughened, Argon Gas, Pilkington KS, Low E) units: £395 total including VAT.
- We can order any type of glazing at an extra cost: Laminated, Tinted, Leaded, Frosted etc
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3CV32-31-10-1 (Unit 11 I28) (MB)