Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Door-Stop’.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
Door-Stop composite doors use glass reinforced plastic skins, keeping people safe, secure and protected against all weather conditions. It’s the same methods used today to make the hulls of boats because of its super-strong and exceptional wind and water resistance, as well as air permeability. To make the door super-strong, the lock edge has been fitted with a full length of 4mm thick, powder-coated aluminium lock strip.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Residue mastic around the frame this can be covered by trim for a low expense.
- 2 screw holes either side of the frame from previous bell and alarm system, this can be covered by a new bell and an alarm.
- Marks in places on the door please see last photos.
- Sill end caps and rain sill end caps missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- 3 point ‘Yale’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a high security Anti-Snap barrel and comes with 1 key.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24mm thick triple glazed, distorted, toughened with metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Has leaded diamond design internally inside the glazing.
- Decorative leaded glass, with a lovely 3D diamond design inside.
- The colour externally is woodgrain Black and internally is Woodgrain White, with a White frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3AL5-3-3-1 (Unit 2 TG NH)