Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
High quality Composite Front Door, bespoke made to the highest quality by Door-Stop.
Would cost around £2,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
Door-Stop composite doors use glass reinforced plastic skins, keeping people safe, secure and protected against all weather conditions. It’s the same methods used today to make the hulls of boats because of its super-strong and exceptional wind and water resistance, as well as air permeability. To make the door super-strong, the lock edge has been fitted with a full length of 4mm thick, powder-coated aluminium lock strip.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- 4 screw holes in the frame externally from a doorbell, however these could easily be filled.
- Please see last photo(s) relating to the defects.
- High quality 3 point ‘Fab & Fix’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally is woodgrain Black and internally is White, with a White frame externally and a White frame internally.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 2LU1-08-9-2 (Unit 11 K23 JVN)