Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Back Door bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Eurocell’.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
Due to a recent £3million investment in research and development, Modus residential doors deliver industry-leading energy efficiency. With a triple-seal option providing superb thermal performance and air tightness, U-values as low as 0.7 can be achieved – exceeding Passivhaus standards.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Looks as new and is in excellent condition both sides.
- Odd marks around window and light marks on the handles. Defect(s) are only cosmetic and do not effect the operation of the product at all.
- This product has a low threshold but it is not built into the frame, please see last photo.
- 5 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 2 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is White and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 2LU7-16-12-5 (Unit 2 TG JH)