Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Evolution’.
Would cost around £2,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places with screw holes from previous knocker this could be covered with a new knocker.
- Residue mastic around the frame this can be removed with solvent and a scrapper. Please see last photos.
- 7 point ‘Fullex’ high security locking system making it very secure.
- Has a high security Anti-Snap barrel and comes with 1 ‘UAP’ key.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal white spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally is woodgrain Black and internally is Woodgrain White, with a white frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3AL3-22-5-2 (Unit 11 K6 NH)