Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
High quality uPVC / PVCu Fixed Window, made by ‘Evolution Windows’.
Would cost around £1,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
We have multiple of these available for sale, identical in design – see our shop.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Still has its protective packaging, as shipped by the supplier.
- ‘A’ Rated Energy Window.
- This window is fixed, it opens at the moment but has no locking strip or locking keeps and it is designed to be screwed shut on installation.
- Glazing is ‘Pilkington’ 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with white warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Has Georgian Bars internally inside the panes, externally & internally on the glazing, giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain White, with a matching frame either side.
Ref No. 2WV13-18-10-49 (Unit 3 space 19) (JVN)