Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: A small glass pane is broken and need to be replaced. We can order this at an extra £15. This will take 2-3 days to be delivered to us.
1930s Original Reclaimed/Antique Wooden Timber French Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Light dents and paint chips in places, but nothing a sand-down & re-paint wouldn’t cover.
- 2 screw holes internally on top of a door, however these could be filled easily.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- 1 of the shoot bolt internally is not working, may either be fixed or replaced at a low expense.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Comes with 1 bolt lock key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Glazing is 4 mm single glazed, clear, toughened.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security. It also gives that high quality appearance with the Georgian Bars externally and internally.
- A small glass pane is broken and need to be replaced. We can order this at an extra £15. This will take 2-3 days to be delivered to us. Please note, this would need to be installed by your fitter.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White.
- The colour of the handles is Gold Chrome and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3GU6-16-3-1 (Unit 11 TG) (JVN)