Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Extremely High quality Solid Hardwood French Doors, bespoke made by a professional joinery company.
Has Metal Orange coloured blinds.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Would cost around £5,000.00 if you were to bespoke made now.
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
The door thickness is 6 cm compared to the normal 4.4 cm and is far superior to the standard factory made doors. It’s heavier than normal wooden doors and is substantially stronger.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Faint marks and varnish fade in places, but a re-varnishing will make it looks new.
- One bolt escutcheon plate is missing, however it can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Have a cut on the end of the sill (see last photo), but it is only minor, and a good carpenter/fitter can easily fix this.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multi-point ‘ERA’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘ERA’ main lock key and 1 ‘ERA’ bolt key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is 24 mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain Varnished, with a matching frame either side.
- This product has been professionally varnished and sealed from factory. This offers a tough and resilient coating, requiring no maintenance, whilst still showing the original wood-grain throughout.
- Has matching Brushed Stainless Steel coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3NW3-21-2-2 (Unit 11 S7) (JVN)