Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber (Pine) French Doors in White.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £3,000 if you were to order bespoke direct (when complete with frame).
The door thickness is 6 cm compared to the standard factory 4.4 cm.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed at all.
- Paint is chipped/peeling on both sides – the doors could benefit from being repainted.
- Paint marks and scuffs on both handles which could be touched up.
- A small section of the leaded bars is peeling (see photos) which is purely cosmetic and does not effect the integrity of the glass in any way.
- Corners of the doors are slightly chipped (see photos) which could be filled and/or touched up if desired.
- Screw holes on the interior side from previously installed draft excluder which could be easily filled or covered with new replacement draft excluder.
- Small amount of rot on the corner/underside of one door (see photos) – this is no more than a couple of millimetres deep and hasn’t effected the integrity of the door.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Hinges missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Multipoint point ‘ERA’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘ERA’ key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is 14 mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has leaded Georgian Bars stuck externally on the glazing.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- The handles are Black.
Ref No. 3GU6-28-3-3 (Unit 11 N40 JH)