Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber French Doors, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £3,000.00 if you were to order new direct (when complete with frame).
Carefully removed by professional installers.
The door thickness is 5.6 cm compared to the standard factory 4.4 cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Light chips on the wood in places, nothing a sand-down/re-paint wouldn’t cover.
- Light crack on a door at it’s bottom, but it won’t effect the operation of the product at all and could easily be glued back.
- Bottom of the door’s interior has some surface rot (had been marked in black pen on the door), it could easily be filled – see last photo.
- Not bowed at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Missing handles, however you could purchase these online at a low expense.
- High quality 3 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 2 keys.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is Brown, but could easily be painted another colour.
- The colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
Ref No. 3WD4-25-1-3 (Unit 1 DT3 TG) (JVN)