Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: The product is both externally and internally beaded.
Wooden Timber French Doors, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Would cost around £3,500.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Light wood chips and paint flakes in places, but are normal with old wooden doors.
- Previously had rot on the bottom corner of the traffic door (9 cm high from ground, 16 cm from lock stile), but already been repaired and painted over. Marks still visible, nothing a sand-down/re-paint wouldn’t cover.
- Very light signs of rot externally on the bottom of the other door (1 cm from ground), however it is only minor and can be fixed by a carpenter.
- Few small nail holes internally in spots, but are hardly noticeable and can be filled easily.
- Not bowed at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- One of the top bolt lock won’t stay in place after locking, however it can either be easily fixed or replaced at a low expense.
- Multi-point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Chubb’ key and 1 bolt key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Glazing is 14 mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security. It also gives that high quality appearance with the Georgian Bars externally and internally.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3WD4-14-3-10 (Unit 11 TG) (JVN)