Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden (Timber) French Doors in Cream.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Some weathering on the external side, including chipped/worn paint, as you would expect to see on an antique wooden door. Both sides could benefit from being repainted.
- Some chips to the wood on the external side (see photos) which could be filled and touched up.
- Paint chips on the hinges (see photos) which could also be repainted.
- Handles are slightly scratched – this is a purely cosmetic defect, and new handles can be purchased online at a low expense if desired.
- Small scratches/scuffs on the internal side (see photos) which could also be easily touched up or repainted.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Locking point missing, there is no key hole to lock these doors but this could be added in by a competent carpenter.
- 4 point locking system (internal bolts, top and bottom) making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key for the shoot bolts.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is original single glazed, clear.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security. It also gives a high quality appearance with the Georgian Bars externally and internally.
- The colour externally and internally is Cream.
- The handles are Solid Brass and the hinges are painted Cream.
Ref No. 3GU6-18-4-4 (Unit 11 TG RACK JH)