Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Hardwood French Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £3,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Chips and light crack on the bottom of the doors internally, can be filled/glued back.
- Cut on the frame which happened during dismantling, can be filled.
- A new handle is installed internally to supplement a broken old one.
- Signs of rot visible on the bottom of a door and on two sides of the frame externally (around 1-2 inches from sill), however these are only minor and a competent carpenter can repair these easily.
- The side frames are slightly detached from the bottom sill, however it can easily fixed with screws upon installation.
- Not bowed at all.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multi-point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key for the main lock and 1 bolt key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
Sidelight / Window
- Just the frame width is 122.2 cm.
- There are multiple different widths to the sidelights:
- Sidelight one width: 28.5 cm.
- Sidelight two width: 28.8 cm.
- If the smaller sidelight is cut off, the door frame width is 151 cm.
- Glazing is 20 mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally is matt Black and internally is wood grain Brown, with a matching frame either side.
- This product has been professionally varnished and sealed from factory. This offers a tough and resilient coating, requiring no maintenance, whilst still showing the original wood-grain throughout.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the hinges are Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3CO10-31-3-1 (Unit 11 Frame A22.5, Doors Q14) (JVN)