Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: The item is externally beaded.
1930s Original Reclaimed/Antique Wooden Timber French Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Has beautiful decorative arch beading.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Light paint chips in places, nothing a sand-down/re-paint wouldn’t cover.
- Wood chipped off from top corner of the door, however it is only minor and could easily be repaired if needed.
- Holes in place of previously installed bolt locks, these can either be filled or hide it by installing new ones.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Handles and hinges are missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Glazing is 4mm single glazed, clear, toughened.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White.
Ref No. 3WD4-14-3-2 (Unit 2 TG) (JVN)