Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: Door threshold is missing, but a suitable one can easily be made and installed by a competent carpenter. So, the height could vary accordingly.
Wooden Pine, French Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed at all.
- Light chips in some places, but are hardly noticeable and are already been repaired/painted over.
- Paint flaking on handles, nothing a good touch up wouldn’t cover.
- Screw holes and chips from previous internal lock (part of the lock is still present on a door, which can be removed easily), but these can easily be filled and repainted.
- Signs of very light rot externally (around 1.5 cm from ground) and light weathering internally on the bottom of a door, however these are extremely minor and can easily be repaired.
- Door threshold is missing, but suitable one can easily be made and installed by a competent carpenter.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- There are no keys with this door as they are key-less and can only be locked from the inside using the handle.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is 14 mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has leaded diamond design externally on the glazing.
- The colour externally is matt Black and internally is Matt White, with a matching frame either side.
- Matching Black coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL5-24-4-2 (Unit 11 M41) (JVN)