Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber French Doors.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed at all.
- Dents and light chips near edges, however these are normal with older doors that are wooden and nothing a sand down and re-paint wouldn’t cover.
- Nail holes on the bottom of the doors externally from previous rain sill, but could be filled and re-painted or install new rain sill in its place.
- Signs of light rot on the main door on the bottom corner (about 2 cm each from ground and the side), however it can be repaired or treated.
- Holes are carved for shoot bolts on top and bottom of a door, these can either be filled or used to install new ones.
- Vertical split on a door on its hinge stile, however this can easily be repaired by a competent carpenter.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Handles, Hinges, Main lock box and Escutcheon plates are missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Glazing is original, single glazed, clear.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security. It also gives that high quality appearance with the Georgian Bars externally and internally.
- The colour externally is matt Black and internally is Matt White, but could easily be stripped down if you wanted the original wood-grain showing.
Ref No. 3AL3-12-4-9 (Unit 2 TG) (JVN)