Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden, French Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
These are old doors with original leaded glazing.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There are chip’s in the paint work around the door’s this is expected with old doors but nothing a sand down and repaint wont cover.
- The hinges have been part cut off on both doors so these would need to be removed. You could then fill these gaps and put the hinges in slightly different places.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- This does not have a locking strip but is closed with a clasp in the middle of the doors internally. A carpenter would be able to fit a Yale and Chubb lock if required.
- Comes with 1 shoot bolt key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is original single glazed, clear.
- Has leaded Georgian Bars on the glazing separating the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- The colour of the handles is Silver.
Ref No. 3WD4-18-5-6 (Unit 1 DT5)(DO)