Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: The item is externally beaded.
Wooden Timber French Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Paint flakes, light chips and dents in places, but these are normal with older doors that are wooden and a sand-down/re-painting would fix.
- Light scratches on the handle, could be replaced or touched up.
- Bend on the locking plate, may need replacing.
- One of the beading is missing and signs of rot in another one, need replacement.
- Old gasket is torn in places, but can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Screw holes in places of previous bolt lock, however can be filled easily.
- 2 bolt locks may have to replace, since their handles are missing.
- There are a few small areas of rot on the door, but a skilled carpenter can fix them.
- Not bowed at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Hinges are missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Glazing is 18 mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White.
- The colour of the handles is Silver.
Ref No. 3GU6-5-4-6 (Unit 2 LHS TG) (JVN)