Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Pine French Doors in White.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- The paint is chipped in a few locations on both sides which could be easily touched up (the doors could benefit from being repainted).
- Some chips to the wood in a few locations (see photos) which could also be easily filled and touched up.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Handles and Mortise Lock missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Multipoint point locking system, including top/bottom shoot bolts, making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Yale’ shoot bolt security key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Glazing is single glazed, clear, original glass.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security. It also gives that high quality, traditional appearance with the wooden Georgian Bars fitted externally.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- The hinges are painted White.
Ref No. 3GU6-24-4-3 (Unit 1 DT6 TG JH)