Wooden Hardwood, Bi-folding Doors. Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £4,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Door is weathered in places please see last photos.
- Small chip on one of the internal doors above the D handle.
- 3 point ‘Mila’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 2 keys.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the right.
- When fully open, all 3 doors stack to the left.
- Doors are bottom rolling.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is Varnished, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Solid Brass and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3SW19-10-10-1 (Unit 11 FRAME B20 DOORS T6/7 NH)