Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Hardwood Double Front Doors.
Dates back to around the 1930s, so are around 100 years old.
Not sure on the type of hardwood used, but could be solid Mahogany- see photos.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed. Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Screw holes from previous numbers – these can be filled.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there is no key for any lock.
- 4 point locking system making it very secure.
- The main traffic door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- The colour externally is matt Green and internally is Varnished.
- Has matching Solid Brass coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL3-12-4-7 (Unit 11 Z22 NH)