Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
We have matching products available – see our shop.
Hardwood (Mahogany) French Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £4,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 5.5cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- External handle is slightly weathered and can be easily replaced for a low expense.
- Screw holes on either side of the top internal frame these can filled and repainted.
- Small cut to the side of the frame will be hidden once installed.
- 4 point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- Please note this can only be locked from the inside which provides extra security.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is 20mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally is Varnished and internally is Matt White, with a matching frame either side.
- This product has been professionally varnished and sealed from factory. This offers a tough and resilient coating, requiring no maintenance, whilst still showing the original wood-grain throughout.
- The colour of the handles is Solid Brass and the colour of the hinges is Gold.
Ref No. 3AL5-30-8-1 (Unit 11 N18 NH )