Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Hardwood Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
The door thickness is 4.6cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
The measurements in the table opposite are for the door only.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Weathered on the external side, as you would expect to see on a pre-owned wooden door.
- Veneer is bubbled and peeling in places (see photos) – this could be sanded and touched up/repainted.
- One piece of beading is missing from the internal side of the sidelight (see photos) – a replacement could be purchased online for a small expense.
- Exterior long-bar handle is slightly bent but still sturdy (see photos).
- The wood is chipped on the edge of the sidelight (see photos) but this will be concealed once installed.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- High quality 4 point ‘Legge’ & ‘ERA’ locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
Sidelight / Window
- The sidelight is 43 cm in width.
- Just the door width is 82.9 cm.
- Glazing is thick double glazed, frosted, toughened with Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is Brown.
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL3-24-1-31 (Unit 2 TG JH)