Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Extremely High quality Solid Wooden Timber Bi-folding Doors, made by ‘Kloeber’.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
Would cost around £9,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 5.7cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm and is far superior to the standard factory made doors. It’s heavier than normal wooden doors and is substantially stronger.
Kloeber UK Ltd was formed in September 2006 and launched at the Grand Designs Exhibition in Birmingham. Originally aimed at the domestic retail market, but now offer a suite of high end, modern door and window products. The Kloeber range has developed over the years to include doors, windows and rooflights in low maintenance thermally broken aluminium, timber and alu-clad materials.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Paint chipped off the main sill but this can be sanded down and repainted.
- 3 point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the left.
- When fully open, and all 5 doors stack to the right.
- Doors are bottom rolling.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL3-8-3-1 (Unit 11 N22, Frame BW)(DO)