Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
High quality UPVC/PVCU French Doors, bespoke made by Kommerling.
As an end to end provider, KÖMMERLING presents an extensive range of window and shutter systems that is a clear cut above the competition. Kömmerling’s widely diversified range of systems also provides the basis for creative solutions tailored specifically to individual needs. In addition, the KÖMMERLING brand is a leading manufacturer of PVC-U sheets for the most diverse applications. This line of quality products, marketed worldwide, forms a strong unit in the Profine Group.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
Carefully remove by professional fitters.
One or both Sidelights can be removed if not needed, but will ship when ordered.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/very clean condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- 7 point ‘Mila’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 6 ‘Carl F’ keys.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- There are two sidelights of equal width. Each sidelight is 26cm in width.
- The sidelights can be cut off, leaving just the door frame width of 157.4cm.
- If one sidelight is cut off, the door frame width is 183.4cm.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is gloss White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2BN11-21-11-1 (Unit 11 B11) (DO) t