Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Back Door, bespoke made to the highest quality by Liniar.
Liniar utilises the latest industry techniques to produce double glazing products that out-rank the competition in all aspects, from thermal efficiency to security, from quality to durability. With Liniar’s lead-free, multi-chambered profile, patented co-extruded bubble gasket, glazing flipper and thermal dam, you don’t need expensive triple glazing to achieve the highest energy ratings.
Would cost £1,200 if ordered bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
Pre-owned and previously installed.
Excellent/very clean condition both sides.
Screw holes internally from the previous alarm system – these could be filled or covered with a new replacement alarm system.
- 9 point ‘Fullex’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 ‘UAP’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- Distorted glass with a decorative texture.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2PR4-17-10-2 (Unit 1 BT24) (DO)