Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
We have matching products available – see our shop.
Hardwood (Mahogany) French Doors, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £4,000 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 5.5cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- 4 point locking system (including top/bottom corners), making it very secure.
- Comes with 2 keys.
- Please note: There is no external keyhole, so these doors can only be locked from the inside, which provides extra security.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is 20mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The item externally and internally is Varnished, with a matching frame either side.
- Professionally varnished and sealed from factory. This offers a tough and resilient coating, requiring no maintenance, whilst still showing the original wood-grain throughout.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the hinges are Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3AL5-30-8-2 (Unit 11)(J11)(NH)