Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
We have lots more of these available, just different sizes, openings and designs- see bottom of listing.
Wooden Front Door, bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Masterdor’.
Would cost around £2,500.00 if you were to order new direct bespoke.
This is an FD30 Fire door, however we do not have any certificates for it, so can’t confirm it would pass current building regulations.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Good condition throughout.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- The door is scratched both sides but this can be touched up with paint.
- The door has existing screw holes on the external side from the house numbers but this can be filled.
- There is a dent on the internal side of the door but this can be filled and touched up.
- Letterbox cover is damaged but this can be found online at a low cost or removed and the holes filled.
- Paint chips to ‘four’ of the hinges. These however are metal and could easily be touched up/ painted.
- Cracks to the aperture around the glass and will need a re paint.
- 3 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is safety glass with wire internally and 7 mm thick, distorted, toughened.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Black, with a White frame either side.
- Powder coating offers a tough and resilient coating with a high quality finish, requiring no maintenance
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2CM2-31-10-10 (TG-BT35)(RE)