Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
We have lots more of these available, just different sizes, openings and designs- see bottom of listing.
Wooden Front Door, bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Masterdor’.
Would cost around £2,500.00 if you were to order new direct bespoke.
This is an FD30 Fire door, however we do not have any certificates for it, so can’t confirm it would pass current building regulations.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Few paint chips on both sides of the door. Could easily be hidden with some touch up paint.
- Screw holes on external side on top – can be filled.
- Slight scratches on the handle. Part(s) are metal and so could easily be hidden with some touch up paint or replaced.
- Small split in the gasket.
- Slight crack in the top corner of the frame on the internal side. The crack hasn’t gone all the way through and should be fine once installed again.
- 3 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Blue, with a white frame either side.
- Has been professionally powder coated both sides which protects the wood and gives that perfect finish, requiring no maintenance.
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2CM2-31-10-26 (Unit 1 CT26 TG)(DO)