Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have matching products available- see our shop.
Wooden Front Door, made by ‘Masterdor’.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
These are FD30 Fire doors, however we do not have any certificates for them and can not confirm they pass the current building regulations.
Would cost around £2,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Scuffs across surface of the door and frame, there also screw holes from previous door numbers and door closures externally and internally. These could be easily touched-up or repainted.
- Q-lon gasket is slightly frayed, but this is can be purchased at your local merchant at a low expense.
- The door handles and the locking strip are missing, which could both be purchased online at a low expense.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is 7mm thick single glazed, wired (impact/ fire resistant).
- The colour externally and internally is Black, with a White frame externally and internally.
- The colour of the hinges is Chrome.
Ref No. 2CM2-31-10-31 (Unit 2 LHS JH)