Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Casement Window in woodgrain Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016), made to a high quality by ‘Munster Joinery’.
Munster Joinery is a family run business in operation for over 48 years. Founded in 1973, the company has grown year on year, with the continuous development of new products, materials and processes. This has enabled MJ to, over the years, perfect the best techniques to make the best products possible.
Would cost around £500 if you were to order bespoke direct.
We have multiple of these available for sale, identical in design, just different sizes/openings – see our shop.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/very clean condition on both sides.
- Light marks externally on the window and the frame, however these are barely visible and have been touched up (see last photo).
- High quality 4 point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- Externally opening windows – see photos.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally is woodgrain Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016) and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 2HP9-07-7-3 (Unit 11 J15) (JVN)