Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Oak Veneer Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £2,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- External bottom part of the door veneer is pealing please see last photos.
- Spacer bar on one of the side lights has been pushed inside the glass – this can be replaced easily.
- Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- Main locks Yale and Chubb would need to be changed as there is no key for either lock.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Door Glazing is triple glazed, distorted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- Side Light glazing is double glazed with a frosted middle with a silver spacer and is 20mm thick. One of the spacer bars has been pushed inside the glass so if you were to replace this it would be around £40.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Door glazing has a leaded pattern internally inside the glazing. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- Decorative leaded glass, with a lovely 3D diamond design inside.
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain Brown (Irish Oak), with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL4-13-4-1 (Unit 11 FRAME & DOOR O41 GLASS RACK 5 NH)