Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Aluminium Casement Window in Anthracite Grey, bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Origin’.
Would cost around £1,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Was only installed for a few months before an extension.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed for a few months.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Marks around the edges of the frame from the previous installation which would also be hidden with trim when the window is installed again.
- Faint scratches on the internal beading (see photos) which could be easily touched up if desired.
- The sill may need to be cut to size, depending on your requirements.
- Sill End Caps missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- 6 point ‘Yale’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- Externally opening windows – see photos.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is matte Anthracite Grey (RAL7016), with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Anthracite Grey (RAL7016) and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3AL1-19-4-2 (Unit 11 TG RACK JH)