Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Aluminium Casement Window in Anthracite Grey, bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Origin’.
Would cost around £1,500 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Was only installed for a few months before an extension.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed for a few months.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Some marks around the edges of the frame and rear-edge of the sill from the previous installation, which would be covered by trim when the windows are installed again.
- Small scratches to the frame on the exterior side (see photos) which could be easily touched up if desired.
- Faint marks across the beading and sill which are barely visible, and could also be easily touched up.
- Sill End Caps missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- 6 point ‘Yale’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- Externally opening windows – see photos.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Slightly tinted, which helps to regulate a buildings temperature, increases privacy, and offers sun protection.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Anthracite Grey (RAL7016), with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Anthracite Grey (RAL7016) and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3AL1-19-4-1 (Unit 11)(FRAME M18)(GLASS RACK 4B)(JH)